HEALTHY OPTION AS A SNACK, AN APPETIZER OR AS A MAIN DISH. PREFERABLY TOPPED WITH AN HIGH QUALITY EXTRA-VIRGIN OLIVE OIL SUCH AS OLIVUS FLORIS, PRESERVING THE ALL-FLAVOR OLIVE JUICE.
- A toasted regional bun, sliced
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 2 red bell peppers, halved
- 2 yellow bell pepper, halved
- 5 cherry tomatoes, sliced or halved
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 100g of white sweet grapes
- 3-4 leaves of chicory, lettuce or arugula
- 5-6 tablespoons of Olivus Floris Garlic, Chili & Rosemary Olive Oil
- A pinch of salt
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Heat the grill to lightly toast slices of bread brushed with Olivus Floris Garlic, Chili & Rosemary Olive Oil.
How to sauteé veggies
- Drizzle the bell peppers, tomatoes, red onion and grapes with Olivus Floris Garlic, Chili & Rosemary Olive Oil. Season with salt and a few drops of lemon juice, too. Heat a large skillet and sautée all vegetables with a spoon of Olivus Floris Garlic, Chili & Rosemary Olive Oil, stirring occasionally, for about 7 minutes or until tender.
- Spread Ricotta cheese in each slice of bread and top it with your sautéed veggies and lettuce. Serve.