CRAVING A GOOD AND FULFILLING MEAL WITH PROTEIN AND SOME VEGGIES? THIS ONE’S PACKED WITH FLAVOR: WE SUGGESTED OUR OLIVUS FLORIS GARLIC INFUSED OLIVE OIL.
- 4 tablespoons Olivus Floris Garlic Infused Olive Oil for the steak
- 3 tablespoons Olivus Floris Rosemary Infused Olive Oil for the veggies
- 2 pounds sirloin steak
- 1 cup zucchini or eggplant chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup red onion chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- A few leaves of spinach to decorate
In a large bowl combine the veggies, a drizzle (approx. 3 tablespoons) of Olivus Floris Rosemary Infused Olive Oil to taste. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and roast your veggies in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through – because you are roasting soft veggies, it might be quicker for them to be done.
Heat a medium skillet and shortly after add four tablespoons of Olivus Floris Garlic Infused Olive Oil. Grill the steak over high heat for about 10 minutes on each side.
If you like raw leaves such as raw spinach or arugula, you can add them to your plate to decorate.